Tuesday 22 April 2014

Quickie! :Mango Sandwich

Here's a new feature I wanna start:
A Quickie- essentially no yaking, no reminiscing, only Superfast food !

I take that back. Less yaking.
Its SUMMERTIME! Read: Mango season. YAAAAYIEEE :D *epic joy dance*
Sadly the beginning mangoes are not so sweet so I'm the only one in the house loving these poor rejects.

This place in Old Delhi sells fruit sandwiches, I've heard so much and its been on my go to list since 2 years now . Hopefully these holidays is can tick it off the list
Until then I'll make it as home :)









WHAT YOU NEED
  • Bread slices
  • Mango (or any other fruit you want . or a mix)
  • Paneer (any soft /hard cheese would do . this is just a basic structure)
  • Chaat Masala *CAN'T BE DONE WITHOUT*

WHAT TO DO

  • Chop up the fruit. Stuff on bread
  • Crumble the cheese(paneer). Shower on Fruit(mango)
  • Generously douse the fruit cheese and bread with magic flavorful powder(Chaat masala)
  • Other bread on top
*CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP*




Happy Snacking HUMAAANS 

No comments:

Post a Comment